|Start Date||Days||Class Times||Price||Enroll|
Learning ObjectivesAfter completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Plan, develop, and implement an Operating System deployment, upgrade, and update strategy.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Plan and implement device enrollment and configuration.
- Manage and deploy applications and plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Manage users and authentication using Azure AD and Active Directory DS.
- Describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data.
1 - Modern Management
- The Enterprise Desktop
- Azure AD Overview
- Managing Identities in Azure AD
2 - Device Enrollment
- Manage Device Authentication
- Device Enrollment using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Device Enrollment using Microsoft Intune
3 - Configuring Profiles
- Configuring Device Profiles
- Managing User Profiles
4 - Application Management
- Implement Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Deploying and updating applications
- Administering applications
5 - Managing Authentication in Azure AD
- Protecting Identities in Azure AD
- Enabling Organization Access
- Implement Device Compliance Policies
- Using Reporting
6 - Managing Security
- Implement device data protection
- Managing Windows Defender ATP
- Managing Windows Defender in Windows 10
7 - Deployment using Microsoft Endpoint Manager - Part 1
- Assessing Deployment Readiness
- On-Premise Deployment Tools and Strategies
8 - Deployment using Microsoft Endpoint Manager - Part 2
- Deploying New Devices
- Dynamic Deployment Methods
- Planning a Transition to Modern Management
9 - Managing Updates for Windows 10
- Updating Windows 10
- Windows Update for Business
- Desktop Analytics
10 - Managing Windows 10 security and feature updates
- Describe the Windows 10 servicing channels
- Configure a Windows update policy using Group Policy settings
- Configure Windows Update for Business to deploy OS updates
- Use Desktop Analytics to assess upgrade readiness
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.